Wednesday, November 09, 2005

FH Stats as of Nov.9, 2005

Wednesday, November 4, 2005

Wins: 4
Season Total: 8

Losses: 1
Season Total: 4

Win%: 80%
Season Total: 66.7%

Shutouts: 0
Season Total: 0

GP: 5
Season Total: 12

GA: 17
Season Total: 40

GAA:3.40
Season Total: 3.33
Best GAA in a single night: 3.28


Well the GAA went up but so did the wins. Need a few shutouts to calm that baby down. Not many other notes, didn't play like I usually do, and if I would have I could have dramatically lowered the GAA. At any rate my counterpart posted a 4.80 GAA, so early in this year I would say the 3.33 is not a horrible number as I have been well under that so far. For this week I also added the Best GAA in a single night category, just as a measuring stick.

2 Comments:

Blogger Farah said...

Leaked Gates Memo Highlights Perceived Threat From Google
An email from Microsoft chairman Bill Gates and a related memo from Ray Ozzie, one of the software giant's three chief technology officers, have been leaked onto the Web.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Silver Fox said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I will pay $10 - $50 hour to work at home using your computer. No boss, set your own hours, easy work, start making money today!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home